Saturday, January 21, 2006

Jillian's Hope Town Photo Essay - by Jillian Lessing

These are my pictures of things in Hope Town. It was fun to take pictures and the parents love the picture of the shed with the circles and blue sky. I love the flowers!









4 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, January 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly, the photographs are great. Your Uncle and I believe that you would make a good photo-journalist. I think my favorite is the hanging flowers. Your Uncle's favorite is of the conch shell; however, he also enjoys looking at the photos of the flowers.

 
At 6:52 PM, January 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jilly

This is Lolo. I saw your pictures of the flowers and they were marvelous! Your Lola and I miss you and all the rest of the family. We'll see you in less than a month!

Love,
Lolo and Lola
(Lola is in Florida right now with your great grandma Lola Min) I am having dinner with your Uncle Gery and Annie tonight. Having London Broil and Cabernet Sauvignon!!

 
At 10:00 PM, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly,
These pictures are awesome! You have a great "eye" for taking photos. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures from you on the blog. I agree with your parents that the shed picture is very cool but like the flowers also! Looks like you guys are having a great time!
Love,
Aunt Susi

 
At 9:52 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly, I love the pictures! the flowers are really pretty and the picture of the shed and the sky was awesome too! I would love to see more pictures taken by you. I love you!
-Courtney*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home