Monday, February 27, 2006

We'll be gone By Lexie

If we don't have any new posts it's because we'll be on anchor for the next week or so at unhabited islands. We'll be exporling reefs, sandbars while studying in the mornings (I'm working on fractions now). Some time next week we'll be starting our 200 mile trip across the Gulf Stream. I have my message in the bottle ready to through in the middle of the Gulf Stream and might end up somwhere in Europe. Hopfully it floats. Mostlikly we'll stop at Green Turtle Cay and log on to the internet and make some posts. We found out that we will be on the plane back to Long Island on March 16th. Miss you all. Talk to you soon!

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, March 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to be the lucky one that finds your bottle of gold,
To me it would be the dearest thing, something to treasure when I grow old.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home