Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dive Abaco by Grace





After some pool work at the Conch Inn with Capt. Keith Rogers from Dive Abaco I'm well on my way to scuba certification. I spent 2 days in a freezing cold pool learn how to swim with BCD and regulator only - to retrieve my mask from the bottom of the pool and don it after clearing it underwater, all with my eyes closed. I have 4 dives under my belt, all at the Fowl Cay preserve. Very memorable eye candy at Turtle Reef, Maurice Bay and Twin Sisters. There were plenty of queen parrot fish, striped grunts, 1 turtle and a giant French angelfish-not to mention the abundant brain coral, sea fans and sea whips which were towering many feet tall from the sea floor. I plan to dive more in the very next days with Keith from Dive Abaco. Very excited

2 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Just got up to speed on your trip. looks like you all are having a great time!!

I'll keep checking back

Michael

 
At 11:34 AM, January 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shots. Unfortunately Great Soth Bay won't let us duplicate the same now or in the summer.
Steve & Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home