A Funny Comment from Mike and Terri
Comment from Michael and Terri (Doug's brother and sister-in-law)
Absolutely amazing! Do you think all 4 of us can pull this off next year on the Whaler?
-Michael and Terri
My Response:
Michael and Terri - if the 5 of us can do it, plus the dog, on a 32 footer, I don't see why you can't do it on a 25' center console! Terri has often remarked that she yearns to go camping in the wild with nothing but a sleeping bag, so this is your chance! In fact, I believe Sandy was expressing the same sentiment and is already planning their Bahamas cruise on their Black Watch - perhaps you could join together. Combined, there would be 51' of cruising hardware to safely carry you all!
Although, I must say, we are one of the smallest cruising boats around Abaco. I think I will put a bumper sticker on the transom that says 'My Other Boat is a 529 College Fund!'

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home