Treasure Cay posted by Grace






Sometime after New Year's we ventured off to Treasure Cay via ferry from Green Turtle Club to check it out. Another beautiful, cloudless day. A short taxi ride brought us to the Treasure Cay REsort and Marina. It holds one of the largest marinas in the area with a golf course. That day it was rather empty. Just across the street was a beautiful, crescent shaped beach with white sand that stretched for miles. We spent the day there and even played relay tag races and monkey-in-the-middle with fallen coconuts. As you see the sand there was very fine and Lindsay was sporting it proudly. She didn't seem to mind. Thanks to Maryellen Gluchowski's advice-baby powder certainly does the trick when it comes to removing the sand. I never knew this until my third girl!!! What was I missing.

8 Comments:
Well, it looks like, at one point, Lindsay was wearing a black short pants, but I guess that was short-lived. Good thing she is only 2.
Hi, Really enjoyed looking at the pictures and getting the flavor of your trip. The weather here reached fifty degrees today and was more like Spring than Winter.
Dad
Woo hoo! Susan just sent everyone the link to your blog (which was a great idea by the way). What a trip so far! I'm insanely jealous.
Brock
Brock - feel free to call me names - I have had many people just flat out say 'I hate you' because of this trip - in fact I am quite comfortable with this. Go ahead - have at it!
Doug
By the way Brock - one of the things I have missed on this trip is the weekly or bi-weekly WOO HOO email from you!
I thought you might appreciate a well deserved "Woo Hoo." Keep up the good work.
Hate you,
Brock
Hi, It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!!!! I hope the Bahamas isn't spoiling you so much that you'll come and visit us in Block Island. Oh yeah, my dad wants to know how your boat is running!!! It must be nice to see through the clear water!!
Love,
:)Sarah Slade:)
P.S. Watch out for those sharks!!!!
P.S.S Did you bring any clothes for Lindsay??LOL
Oh Daddy! When she starts dating and you know she will. These are the shots you'll bging out.
Steve
Post a Comment
<< Home